Friday 15 April 2011

Learn Express:Certificate In Mortgage Advice Testimonials

At Learn Express we pride ourselves on the quality of our tuition, customer services and level of student satisfaction. Read below to see what some of our students had to say about studying with Learn Express.
"After years of working in supermarkets what Learn Express gave me was a professional career within the financial services industry. Learn Express helped me immensely to achieve a first time pass; with my background I do not believe this would have been possible without the quality classroom tuition I received and support the rest of the team at Learn Express showed me."

Richard Edwards, CII Certificate in Mortgage Advice, CII Certificate in Equity Release


"I have to say a big thank you to all the tutors I had, as their wide professional experience was a great help with the exams. I would definitely recommend Learn Express to everyone who decides to study the Certificate in Mortgage Advice."

Eleana Pudzianowski, CII Certificate in Mortgage Advice, CII Certificate in Equity Release


"The wide range of teaching and revision methods they offer means that whatever your learning style or time constraints there is a programme available to suit you. An enjoyable and rewarding experience."

Asif Ali, CII Certifcate in Mortgage Advice, CII Certificate in Equity Release



"Having worked as a roofer for years I made the decision to change my career, get out of the cold and into an office, the support and guidance I received from Learn Express gave me the confidence to make the move, now I am qualified, great course, great company."

John Green, CII Certificate in Mortgage Advice, CII Certificate in Equity Release.
                                                                    
                                                                  
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!!!!                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment