Monday 4 April 2011

Learn Express-Perfect PA Financial Services Testimonials

At Learn Express we pride ourselves on the quality of our tuition, customer services and level of student satisfaction. Read below to see what some of our students had to say about studying with Learn Express.

"I have always wanted to work as a secretary in a financial company as I believe there is more room for career progression. My career adviser at Learn Express was unbelievably helpful she really understood where I wanted to be and showed me how I could get there. Studying CF1 has given me a much deeper understanding of the UK financial sector and I aim to add more modules to it soon. Very happy."

-Lisa Evans, Perfect Secretary PA FS Certificate, CII CF1 UK Regualtions & Ethics Certificate

"In Poland I worked as a Secretary within the financial sector, this course was very good I learnt how to work best as a secretary and also learnt how the UK financial regulation works, the CF1 exam was hard but good."

-Alina Zielinski, Perfect PA FS Certificate, CII CF1 UK Financial Regulations & Ethics Certificate

"Learn Express is partnered with a recruitment company and can help search for internships and job opportunities."
Contact us to gather more information:
Ph:-+44 0207 247 7979

No comments:

Post a Comment