Monday 14 March 2011

Learn Express-Certificate in Securities Testimonials

At Learn Express we pride ourselves on the quality of our tuition, customer services and level of student satisfaction. Read below to see what some of our students had to say about studying with Learn Express.


"After graduating I was finding it hard to get into the financial markets sector, upon contacting Learn Express I was assigned a career adviser, she really made me understand the benefits of completing a professional qualification. Taking the course is by far the most important career move I have made.

Kim Lee, CISI Certificate in Securities + Retail, LE Essential Selling Skills Certificate

" Very happy with the teaching and the service which I was given at Learn Express, really enjoyed the courses and my career adviser guided me through to the end."

Prashad Shri, CISI Certificate in Securities, LE Telephone Skills Certificate

 "Great intensive course, I initially thought it would be too much to cover in 5 days but the pace and the content fit together perfectly. Would defiantly recommend Learn Express, I will be taking another course with them."

Andy Lam, CISI Certificate in Securities, LE Essential Selling Skills Certificate

"Learn Express is partnered with a recruitment company and can help search for internships and job opportunities."

Contact us to gather more information:
Website:www.learn-express.com
Email:enquires@learn-express.com
Ph:-+44 0207 247 7979
 


No comments:

Post a Comment